We are delighted to announce that mask-off and children training
Under Phase 3 Heightened Alert, Sport Singapore is providing updated guidance
on the safe management measures (SMMs) for sport and physical exercise & activity.
The key points (effect from 21 June 2021) that affect us the most are the following:
- The allowed group size from 2 people is back to 5
- Indoor physical activities resume with the mask allowed to be removed during strenuous activities
- Common equipment can be provided, i.e., we can use punching pads, fist guards, sandbags, jumping boxes, etc.
- However, during mask-off activities, the maximum allowed group size is still 2. This means that, for instance, we can slowly conduct Kumite training but pairs remain and cannot be mixed
- According to our dojo‘s size, at most, 12 people can train at 0nce. This number increased from the previously allowed 8.