- “Venue” refers to 115 King George’s Avenue #06-02/03 Singapore 3208561.
- “Shudokan” refers to Shudokan Karate LLP located at the “Venue”.
- “Activities” refers to physical and karate training.
- I hereby certify that I have voluntarily signed up myself or my child to participate in the “Activities” at “Shudokan”. I hereby waive any and all rights, claims, or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the Activities, and do hereby release and forever discharge “Shudokan’s” managers, members, and volunteers for any physical or psychological injury, including but not limited to illness, paralysis, death, damages, economical or emotional loss, that I may suffer as a direct result of my participation in the aforementioned Activity, including traveling to and from an event related to this Activity.
- I acknowledge that these “Activities” may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for minor or serious injuries or death. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by the condition of equipment and actions of others, including but not limited to coaches, participants, and/or volunteers. In the event that I should require medical care or treatment, I agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment. I understand that “Shudokan’s” coaches will take all necessary safety measures during the Activities and am aware and understand that I should carry my own health insurance.
- I will not hold Shudokan liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings and whatever items brought by myself or my companion(s) inside or outside of the premises.